Although privately owned and modern in outlook, Cambridge Meridian has a thriving members’ section, with all the usual competitions and matches. The senior section is an active mid-week group, open to both men and women, with a variety of competitions, social activities and inter-club matches. Men’s and ladies’ sections run competitions and matches weekday and weekend and juniors are welcomed and catered for. As you would expect from a modern, progressive club there is full equality for men and women. We also accept membership from professional golfers. And, of course, we are dog friendly!
- Regular competitions for all sections
- Matches against other clubs – subject to team selection!
- Reduced green fees for your golfing guests
- Priority tee booking by phone or Internet
- A loyalty card giving 10% discount for bar and catering
- Reduced rate buggies
- An official CONGU (Council of National Golf Unions) handicap – recognised worldwide
From 1 July 2019, every Cambridge Meridian member will be provided with £10m personal liability insurance as part of their affiliation to England Golf.
England Golf is working with specialist insurance broker Bluefin Sport to provide this cover, which is underwritten by Allianz.
It provides personal liability insurance for golf club members in the event that they are held liable for injuring someone or causing serious property damage at a golf facility.
The cover is provided for members playing at any club in the UK. There is no excess in respect of personal injury claims, and just a £500 excess in respect of damage to third party property.