Terms & Conditions
Online Bookings Terms & Conditions
These terms & conditions only relate to online bookings made directly with Cambridge Meridian Golf Club through www.cmgc.co.uk and not any third parties.
Payment & Booking Confirmation
- Your card will be charged the full amount at the time of booking.
- You must present your booking confirmation on arrival – please print or present on your mobile device.
- Please be aware we operate course marshals who may also request your booking confirmation.
- Refunds are not issued for online bookings (except in the event of course closure by management).
- If you wish to cancel or amend your booking, you must give us at least 24 hours notice before your tee time. We will either move your booking to an alternative time/date within 14 days after the original booking, or issue a green fee credit note by email to the value of your original booking.
- It is the responsibility of the golfer to ensure he/she has checked course status
announcements on our website www.cmgc.co.uk or social media in the case of adverse weather.
- We do not offer green fee credit notes if you arrive with less players than the original booking and you did not give us at least 24 hours notice to cancel/amend your booking.
Our Online booking terms & conditions will also be contained in the booking email confirmation which you will receive upon completing a booking. Any difficulty in your booking, please contact the clubs Pro-Shop on 01223 264700 or by email email@example.com
These terms & conditions are reviewed on a regular basis and any updated versions will be published on the website www.cmgc.co.uk